MPIO digital audio player support for Debian

Hello,

I own a MPIO digital audio player, and would like to create packages for the
MPIO Project (http://mpio.sourceforge.net/) utilities so that the required
software, libraries and kernel driver module may be managed natively within
Debian.

Its packaging is very similar to lm-sensors : The MPIO Project provides source
code for kernel-module (connected to the computer via USB port), libraries to
access the driver and userland tools to manage the player.

I already tried to package it, and it's quite ok for libraries and utilities
packages (they still need a little more work to reach Debian Standards
perfection's level), but I however encounter difficulties having the kernel
source package operating correctly.

So, I'm looking for a Debian mentor who would have kernel source module  /
multiple debs from one source archive knowledge, and who would be kind enough
to help me get rid of these problems.

Thanks for your help.

Sébastien

--
BOFH excuse #322:
Your Pentium has a heating problem - try cooling it with ice cold water.(Do