Re: neglected RC bugs

Michael K. Edwards wrote:
Two, I find it very encouraging to see that there are so few "neglected"
bugs.  A few of these bugs stem from known issues like the ruby 1.6->1.8
transition; i. e., the lack of follow-ups on a particular bug is
misleading, because it's mostly there as a reminder or to block
propagation into sarge.  Almost all of the rest are on packages that I can
live without.

The list is short, but I don't consider it to be complete. Several cases which aren't covered, such as when someone other than the maintainer confirms the bug or provides more info, or where there has been a dialog between the maintainer and reporter with the ball left in the maintainer's hands.

Regards,
-John

--
http:// if  ile.o g/