Re: Help with init replacement

Hi,

if you don't use debian, I don't think )c makes any sense. Also, with b)
you don't give much help to your prospective maintainer, since he has to
take over a package he does not know yet. I guess it's the best to use
way a). Of course nobody can guarantee that you will find someone to
package your thing, but if it's good, then I guess someone will do it.
You can file a "RFP" (Request for Package) to search for a maintainer
(see http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp).

MfG
nomeata

--