neglected RC bugs

Hello,

I've put together a list of neglected RC bugs:

    http://memebeam.org/john/tests/bug-mining/neglected-bugs.html

These are RC bugs older than 2 weeks that have no follow-ups. I find that I'm able to be the most helpful with these types of bugs, even without having Developer status. Often the case is just that the maintainer is swamped, and trying to reproduce the problem, asking a follow-up question, etc., in his place will yield something fruitful.

If anyone else finds this useful, I may try to update the list daily.

-John

--
http:// if  ile.o g/