Re: [OT] A question for programmers - Inspiration

also sprach Jim Penny <jpenny@universal-fasteners.com> [2003.03.21.2123 +0100]:
> This reminds me of a very good book that is now out of print
> "Etudes for Programmers" by Charles Wetherell.

I think that the best book (well, it's three actually) to read is
Knuth's TAoCP. You'll get the computer science and Knuth has some
interesting ways to address common problems of programming languages
with very interesting and powerful methods.

`. `'`

Keyserver problems? http://keyserver.kjsl.com/~jharris/keyserver.html
Get my key here: http://madduck.net/me/gpg/publickey