Re: [OT] A question for programmers - Inspiration

On 20030320T214958-0500, Matthew Danish wrote:
> I highly recommend putting aside the IP-address-configuration stuff for
> the moment and consider becoming a better programmer computer-science
> wise.  Get your principles down; that's more important.  If you want to
> move beyond simple stuff you have to learn these things.

Programming is a skill and an art.  The most important thing is to
practice it with as much vigor as one can.  Theory is important, sure,
but one should not study it instead of practical work, it has to
supplement it.  If you restrict yourself to the teory, you are not a
programmer.

  Taiteellisen ohjelmoinnin ystävien seura Toys - Ohjelmointi on myös taidetta
                         http://www.cc.jyu.fi/yhd/toys/