Re: Use of the BTS for managing sponsorship

On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 02:11:20PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:

>   I have a recent case of someone who NMU'ed packages of someone
>   I do sponsor but I wasn't aware of that.

For things like that the PTS is probably the way to go.

>   I would like an entry point for communicating with the sponsoree
>   so I can get informed about such events.

Remember that with a BTS based solution the e-mails aren't going to miss
either you or the person being sponsored by default and there's no
particular reason why anyone is going to know that the package has been
sponsored.