Re: lintian bug? "could not unpack to the desired level"

On Wed, Aug 28, 2002 at 12:37:38PM +0200, Marc Haber wrote:
> This is actually a perl 5.8 issue. Could reproduce the problem with a
> sid chroot with perl 5.8, while lintian works fine in a non-chroot sid
> with perl 5.6 and a chroot sid with perl 5.6.
>
> No, I didn't try that on a non-chrooted sid with perl 5.8.

I've such an environment and the bug is "blinking", sometimes I can
reproduce it, some others not.
I haven't yet understood what magics are related with this blinking
nature.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy