Re: lintian bug? "could not unpack to the desired level"

On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 10:55:28AM +0200, Josip Rodin wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 27, 2002 at 09:42:46AM +0200, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
> > N: /usr/share/lintian/unpack/unpack-srcpkg-l2 /tmp/lintian-lab.30378/source/netclient
> > internal error: error occured during execution of dpkg-source:
> > internal error: could not unpack package to desired level: No such file or directory
>
> It could well be. Can you provide the offending packages on an URI where we
> can look at 'em?

For what it's worth, I get exactly the same problem when running lintian
in an unstable chroot on my woody system. I don't believe it has
anything to do with the packages (which are processed fine on my
laptop), but I haven't got round to tracking it down further yet.