Re: dh_maninstall isn't finding control (now the manpage)

Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
>   p@satan% ls debian/
>   README.Debian  docs                 pdamaze.manpages            preinst.ex
>   changelog      ex.doc-base.package  pdamaze.postinst.debhelper  prerm.ex
>   conffiles.ex   init.d.ex            pdamaze.postrm.debhelper    rules*
>   control        menu                 pdamaze.prerm.debhelper     watch.ex
>   copyright      pdamaze/             postinst.ex
>   dirs           pdamaze.6            postrm.ex
>
>   % dh_installman debian/pdamaze.6
>   pdamaze.6: No such file or directory at /usr/bin/dh_installman line 98.

I'd suspect that you have a debian/manpages file or similar that it is
looking in in addition to your command line parameter. Probably with
"pdamaze.6" in it. Turn on verboe mode with -v, it always sheds light on
this kind of thing.

--
see shy jo