lintian + man page question

dear all,

made my first deb package.  went fine.  checked it with lintian, and lintian
complained that there _must_ be a manpage for every installed executable.

ok.

i installed manedit and whipped up a placeholder manpage.  questions:

1. is there a way to get past the manpage requirement?   is there some way
   of linking to the "undocumented" man page?

2. is it ok to include my placeholder manpage with the deb package?  it
   really doesn't give any useful information at all.   just gives the app
   name, installed files and the author.

any guidance appreciated!

pete

                    -- Clause from license for FrontPage 2002