Re: Seeking a sponsor/advocate for libdbi

Andreas Rottmann <a.rottmann@gmx.at> writes:

> Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> writes:

[snip]

> Maybe you're interested in my GQL Library
> (http://gql.sourceforge.net), which appears to be a C++ equivalent of
> libdbi. Furthermore it uses uC++, which is a plugin and extension
> language library, with the goal of writing a extension lanuage
> interface once (in C++) and then use it by different scripting
> languages (by now Python and (very limited) Guile).
>
> I will upload new packages to the sourceforce web pages in the next few days.

And did now. You'll have to get the sources for examples, tough. I've
not yet included them in the .debs. Will probably do so in the next
release.

Andy
--
Andreas Rottmann     | Dru@ICQ        | 118634484@ICQ | a.rottmann@gmx.at
Georg-Rendlweg 28    | A-5111 Bürmoos | Austria       | Europe