Seeking a sponsor/advocate for libdbi

Hi all,

I'm looking for someone to sponsor me, especially since this is my first Debian package.

Database Independent Abstraction Layer for C:

libdbi implements a database-independent abstraction layer in C, similar to the way DBI/DBD does in Perl.

Writing one generic set of code, programmers can leverage the power of multiple databases and multiple simultaneous database connections by using this framework.

Right now, I have packages for
 - the library runtime
 - the development files and API documentation
 - the MySQL plugin
 - the PostgreSQL plugin

Packages are at http://www.neongoat.com/projects/libdbi/
Webpage and docs are at http://libdbi.sourceforge.net

Cheers,
David

-------
david@neongoat.com
www.neongoat.com
PGP Key ID/Fingerprint:
0xF90FFFE5 / F362 51F7 6D51 85EB AF68 75B9 D29B 1AFC F90F FFE5
-------