Re: packaging HTML, CGIs, etc.

I'm CC'ing the mutt maintainer on this so that he can answer the question
below, which is most appropriately answered by him.

On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 12:11:37PM -0700, Joshua Haberman wrote:
> * Previously Jimmy Kaplowitz (jimmy@debian.org) wrote:
> > On Tue, Jul 17, 2001 at 10:43:23AM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> > > Because, in Gnus it's a lot easier to set 'Mail-Copies-To: never'
> > > globally than a per-group mail-followup-to.  And Debian policy says
> > > that you shouldn't Cc unless explicitly stated.
> >
> > I don't remember ever seeing such a statement. Could you provide a quotation
> > or reference?
>
> It's not policy, but in the developer's reference, 4.1.

Thanks for the pointer. I've found the quotation.

> > Even if there is no way to do the above, why does mutt ignore that header with
> > the default Debian configuration?
>
> That would be a question (or a suggestion) for the mutt maintainer. I
> don't know if this can be done without a patch to the source code or not.

Marco (i.e., the mutt maintainer), do you have any idea of how this can be
done? Specifically, how can Mutt be configured or patched (ideally not patched)
to obey the Mail-Copies-To: never header?

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org