Re: packaging HTML, CGIs, etc.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2001 at 12:47:39PM +0200, Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Britton
>
> (don't cc me on lists.)

Why don't you set Mail-Followup-To: accordingly? I know the default mutt setup
respects that when I invoke the 'reply all' feature (i.e., it won't reply to
you if you have that set right), whereas it ignores Mail-Copies-To: never. In
mutt, it's a simple matter of adding 'subscribe debian-' to your ~/.muttrc -
this takes care of adding the header for all mails sent to Debian mailing
lists.

I'm sending this to the list rather than exclusively to you so others can see
how to do this too.

- Jimmy Kaplowitz
jimmy@debian.org