Re: Autoconf test for Debian?

I would avoid this sort of thing if I were you.  If I were upstream I
would not accept such patches, and even when I am upstream I like to keep
debian specific stuff out of the upstream source.  Autoconf only exists
because unix standardization is poor, we don't want Linux distributions to
balkanize in the same way unix has.

Britton Kerin
__
GNU GPL: "The Source will be with you... always."