packages up for adoption -- good for new maintainers

Are you a new debian developer, looking for some packages to maintain?
If so, this list is for you. I need to drop some of my simpler packages
to make way for other work. All of the below are up for adoption -- just
mail me. Otherwise, I will continue to maintain them.

abuse and abuse-lib

  The side scrolling action game from crack dot com. It has one bug,
  which a competant X programmer could probably fix easily. If you take
  these you should at least consider taking abuse-sfx, which currently
  has no maintainer and is non-free. Note that abuse is orphaned
  upstream, and I can't find anyone working on it.

atari800

  Emulator for the atari 800, 130xe, and similar computers. No open
  bugs.

blast

  A cool hack that shows just how evil the shape extention is, if E
  didn't already make that abundently clear. No bugs, no upstream
  maintainer, a trivial package.

floatbg

  Another cute X hack. No upstream maintainer that I can find. It has
  one bug, which I have a patch for in the BTS, but the patch probably needs
  some  work before it is applied. Any even barely-competant X programmer
  can handle this package easily. Heck, even I can almost manage it!

luxman

  A good pac man clone. No bugs. No upstream maintainer I can find.

mctools-lite

  A really nice mixer and a so-so cd player. It has 4 open bugs. The
  maintainer is not very responsive, though he does still seem to be
  around.

megahal

  A fun conversation simulator using markov chains. 2 open bugs, and an
  active and responsive upstream author who is a Debian user.

mirrormagic

  A fun little X game. No bugs, responsive author.

nwrite

  A nicer replacement for write. No bug reports.

pente

  Fun game. No bug reports, and the program is basically perfect, so
  it's low maintenence.

rxp

  A validating xml parser. This does include a library package, so it's
  not for absolute newbiews. No bug reports.

space-orbit

  Fairly realistic game involving flying around the solar system. Can
  double an an educational aid. No bugs, reponsive author.

thrust

  Clone of a classic C64 game. No bugs, responsive author, although
  development has been stalled for several years.

toshutils

  Utilities for toshiba laptops -- needs someone who uses a toshiba
  laptop to maintain it, and I no longer do. No bugs, and the author is
  still developing new features for it. This is _not_ a trivial package,
  it includes a kernel module.

unclutter

  Handy program to hide the X mouse cursor. No bugs, author is probably
  missing, though I've never actually had any reason to contact them.

wmnetselect

  No bugs reports. Trivial little program to launch netscape with some
  handy features.

wordplay

  Anagram generator. No bugs, no updates since 1996 or so.

xbl

  Rather neat 3d tetris game. No bugs.

xboing

  Breakout type game. 3 bugs.

xfishtank

  Like the name says.. There is one bug that could be easily fixed by a
  competant X programmer, and I've never contacted the author --
  it's quite an old program, but still fun.

xflip

  A little X toy. No bugs.

xmountains

  Generates snow-capped mountain ranges as wallpaper. No bugs.

xonix-jahu

  Odd little X game. Upstream author seems to have moved on to
  other things. There is one bug.

xtet42

   Multi-player tetris. No bugs.

xzoom

   Magnifies a region of the X display. No bugs.

--
see shy jo