Re: packages up for adoption -- good for new maintainers

> floatbg
>
>   Another cute X hack. No upstream maintainer that I can find. It has
>   one bug, which I have a patch for in the BTS, but the patch probably needs
>   some  work before it is applied. Any even barely-competant X programmer
>   can handle this package easily. Heck, even I can almost manage it!

I can take this one, if it is ok to volunteer before having made it
through the new-maintainer queue.  btw, I thought I read somewhere in the
developers reference that there was a way to look at the queue, but now
I'm not seeing it.  Any way to check on the status of my application?

In case anyone happened to already download my program that I want to
package and got disgusted at all the bugs and decided not to bother
processing me, give it another chance :)  It is much improved and I have
learned my lesson and will never again dream of calling a first public
release 'version 0.95'.

Britton