Re: RFS: pyg

> Should I post it to debian-devel too?

If you get no response from here, I would.

> At last a simple question, where can I check if a package is on ITP state?

wnpp is the place to go for current stuff, but unfortunately, it's very
very recent.  I'd search the archives of debian-devel for sure.

At this point, you should file a bugreport, using the wnpp package...
wishlist priority, with the ITP: subject, etc.... Anthony just posted
a really clear description of how to do it.

Seth