WNPP how-to

> wnpp is the place to go for current stuff, but unfortunately, it's very
> very recent.  I'd search the archives of debian-devel for sure.
>
> At this point, you should file a bugreport, using the wnpp package...
> wishlist priority, with the ITP: subject, etc.... Anthony just posted
> a really clear description of how to do it.

Whoops, no, Anthony didn't, it was Marcelo... and then it was turned into
html and it lives at:

http://www.debian.org/devel/wnpp

This includes links to a page with all ITP packages, etc... again,
assuming the ITPer put in a proper submission.  The oldest is only 19 days
old. :)  Lots of packages have been ITPed on debian-devel and not listed
in wnpp yet, I know I have at least one I have to file a wnpp bug for.

Seth