Re: libmsgcat and sympa : my first packages

Hi,
>>"Raphael" == Raphael Hertzog <rhertzog@hrnet.fr> writes:

 Raphael> Why not, but why does debstd provide the possibilitry of modifying :

 Raphael> It seems to me unlogical since debstd should help the
 Raphael> developers to follow the Debian Po`qlicy... Should we
 Raphael> consider that debstd is out of date ?

	Debstd and other helper packages have never really been
 the a required way (I personally do not consider them the standard
 way either). These packages may well be out of sync with policy and
 have bugs; which should be reported. There is no substitute for
 actually reading policy ;-)

	In any case, isn't debstd deprecated in favour of some other
 helper package, possibly deb-helper or something? So deb make may
 indeed be considered obsolete.

	manoj
--
 Time is an illusion perpetrated by the manufacturers of
 space. Graffiti