Re: Greetings and RHIDE

On Sat, May 02, 1998 at 11:13:33AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
>  . Contact Borland and try to discuss the license with them

On a related but off-topic note, Borland have changed their name
to "Inprise," as in "Integrating the Enterpise." See www.borland.com.
Personally, I would sack the marketing people who thought of that one.

I programmed some TurboVision in Object Pascal for DOS about three to four
years back. A bit fickle for my liking, and the numbers of brackets
used rivals only the lisp code I've been writing lately. Still, if you
had to write UI code for DOS it wasn't a bad way to go.

Hamish