Last call for any other location than Berlin (Was: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?)

Hi Sascha,

thanks a lot for checking the know venue.

Am Mon, Nov 20, 2023 at 03:27:35PM +0100 schrieb Sascha Steinbiss:
> > I wouldn't mind going somewhere else for a change... but i can
> > surely ask if we can have another weekend in February.

Same for me - I would like to meet at any location but we need some
volunteer who will care for the venue.  So far nobody volunteered to do
the work.  Lets wait until the upcoming weekend for someone to volunteer
to do the actual work (not suggesting where it could be nice - we all
know the world has some nice places ;-) )  If this is not the case I
think Berlin is fixed and we should decide for a date.

> I have made some inquiries and as long we're only there on the weekend,
> there are no blockers for at least February, likely also March.
> I'd be happy to take care of the preparations once we come up with a
> date, should we choose to meet in Berlin again.

We might do the same as last year:  Booking the room on top of the water
tower for a Friday evening meeting and use the office of Saschas company
for Saturday and Sunday.

See you in February