Re: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?

Hi,

On Thu, Nov 02, 2023 at 05:27:22PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> its autumn so we should prepare for winter.  For Debian Med winter is
> the time where we usually do our in person meeting.  The last meetings
> were in a perfectly fitting location in Berlin and I for myself would
> be fine to meet there again.  If someone knows better option (also
> better for *you* to reach *your* location) do not hesitate to make to
> propose alternatives.

I guess anywhere in the EU would be somewhat far for me. If it could
happen in a country where VISA is an easier deal, that'd be ideal for
me. Otherwise we could have it wherever it suits you and other folks.

> I'd be happy if we could find some decision in the next 2-3 weeks since
> we probably need some time to organise the travel for people coming from
> a distant.  I'd love if Nilesh would manage to come this year and visa
> things would be more successfully than last year.

Since I have been mentioned here explicitly - I don't think I can come
if the sprints happen anytime before Feburary. January be a really tight
timeline otherwise. My IRL situation is also quite different from what
it was one year before, so I'll see what could be done (no promises
though).
In any case, it will take me some time to get back with anything concrete.
It can definitely not happen in the next/coming week due to both the
festive season and a few other committments. I'll follow up privately
when I have an update.

Thanks for bringing this up.

Best,
Nilesh