Re: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?

Hi all,

[...]
I remember someone suggested Hamburg but it was not me.  If the
person who suggested this would speak up it would be nice. Otherwise I would ask Sascha to make suggestions when the known
venue is open for our sprint.

I wouldn't mind going somewhere else for a change... but i can
surely ask if we can have another weekend in February.

I have made some inquiries and as long we're only there on the weekend,
there are no blockers for at least February, likely also March.
I'd be happy to take care of the preparations once we come up with a
date, should we choose to meet in Berlin again.

Cheers
Sascha