genomicsdb not migrating and new upstream version

Hi Pierre,

I realised that you've fixed bug #1054675 (thanks for doinig so) but
that several architectures are failing to build[1] which I do not
understand when looking at the build logs.  Since there was a new
upstream version I imported this and tried to adapt the patches.
Unfortunately the new version does not build.  I've switched on Salsa CI
to late so we do not have build logs there but I guess you will be able
to reproduce the failure at your site.

It would be great if you could have a look.

Thanks a lot for your work on this package

       Andreas.

[1] https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=genomicsdb