Re: Any suggestions for next Debian Med sprint (in person meeting)?

Hi Andreas,

Le 02/11/2023 à 17:27, Andreas Tille a écrit :
Hi,

its autumn so we should prepare for winter.  For Debian Med winter is
the time where we usually do our in person meeting.  The last meetings
were in a perfectly fitting location in Berlin and I for myself would
be fine to meet there again.  If someone knows better option (also
better for *you* to reach *your* location) do not hesitate to make to
propose alternatives.

No better idea from my part. The location in Berlin was actually fine and I cannot propose a better (also closer to me) place. Last time we discussed this, you evoked a place in Hamburg. Which would not change a lot of things for me compared to Berlin.

I'd be happy if we could find some decision in the next 2-3 weeks since
we probably need some time to organise the travel for people coming from
a distant.  I'd love if Nilesh would manage to come this year and visa
things would be more successfully than last year.

Same here!

Best,

--
Pierre