Re: Sight needs to be ported to insighttoolkit5 [Fwd: sight is marked for autoremoval from testing]

Hi Flavien,

Am Tue, Jan 25, 2022 at 03:52:18PM +0100 schrieb Flavien Bridault:
> I confirm I managed to reproduce the FTBFS before by updating my pbuilder
> image.
>
> Hoping that nothing else is updated up to the time you read this email, this
> should be fixed thanks to a new patch. :)

Nilesh has beaten me. ;-)

For the next upload release please fix:

W: libsight: unusual-interpreter python [usr/share/sight/viz_scene3d/Media/materials/genDefaultMaterial.py]
N:
N:   This package contains a script for an interpreter that is not shipped in the package and is not known to Lintian. It is possible that there is a typo or the interpreter is not
N:   executable.
N:
N:   Visibility: warning
N:   Show-Always: no