Re: Sight needs to be ported to insighttoolkit5 [Fwd: sight is marked for autoremoval from testing]

On 1/25/22 8:22 PM, Flavien Bridault wrote:
I confirm I managed to reproduce the FTBFS before by updating my pbuilder image.

Hoping that nothing else is updated up to the time you read this email, this should be fixed thanks to a new patch. :)

Thanks Flavien, it is currently building on my machine. I will upload once it compiles.

@Andreas,
something is wrong with lintian-brush/routine-update and it is adding "debhelper" as a B-D, for instance
here[1] and here[2] and pretty much every other package that you updated.
This is completely uncalled for since debhelper-compat already takes care of this.

Please consider to fix it in r-u or fix it manually before you upload, as it introduces extra noise to take care of for later :)

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/pftools/-/commit/4a13523419c3be98eced4804875436eb9b992d0b
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/sight/-/commit/7db5abc531beb55747a35c06e4cf9e1385f695f8

Regards,
Nilesh