Re: no report generation, likely not only for pigx-rnaseq Re: What happened to r-cran-jquerylib ?

Hi Steffen,

Am Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 08:35:33PM +0100 schrieb Steffen Möller:

> Concerning the symbolic links - maybe the idea is better than I had
> initially thought. Would there be a way to have a warning written when
> an older version is requested? Maybe we should just not have the older
> versions and provoke a clear and easily(?) detectable error.

Since I had no really good idea about this I hesitated to continue with
this package.  Since we really need it (as you know best) we should
probably ignore those older version issues and see how to solve things
once we might really need it.

> The more we fiddle with JavaScript, though, the more likely such
> difficulties are likely to develop.

I absolutely agree here and I admit I have a bad gut feeling about more
and more JS stuff interweaved in R packages - but well, that seems to
be something we can hardly avoid.