Re: no report generation, likely not only for pigx-rnaseq Re: What happened to r-cran-jquerylib ?

On 03.11.21 15:55, Andreas Tille wrote:
Hi Steffen,

Am Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 12:58:53PM +0100 schrieb Steffen Möller:
Hi Andreas et al.,

We should think about what it means for us not to have a current version
of the DT cran package. For one, it kills the PIGX RNA-seq workflow.
What do you mean by "we should think"?  All we need to do is getting
r-cran-jquerylib *properly*.  Uploading a rejected package to new
without fixing the reasons for a reject is not speeding up things.

I layed out what I consider to have good chances to pass ftpmaster
inspection (see below).  Before I start working on this please confirm
that you asked for rejection of the current upload.

I presume in the meantime you have found the CC to r-pkg-team in which I
was asking for said removal. It predated the email to med by a couple of
minutes.

Concerning the symbolic links - maybe the idea is better than I had
initially thought. Would there be a way to have a warning written when
an older version is requested? Maybe we should just not have the older
versions and provoke a clear and easily(?) detectable error.

The reason I am asking is that with pigx-rnaseq I have generated reports
that do not show two interactive figures. And I did not see anything
obvious on the JavaScript console. I now installed with guix to compare.
The more we fiddle with JavaScript, though, the more likely such
difficulties are likely to develop.

Steffen