Re: Please update sight packaging

Dear Andreas,

I disabled the samples for now, I think that's the simplest and that even speeds up the build a bit. :)

This builds fine on my side, with pbuilder.

Cheers,

Dr. Flavien BRIDAULT
Director of Software Development
IRCAD France & IRCAD Africa

flavien.bridault@ircad.fr
Tél. : +33 (0)3 88 119 201
  IRCAD
                  France
http://www.ircad.fr/
http://www.ircad.africa/

Suivez l'IRCAD sur  Facebook

IRCAD France
Hôpitaux Universitaires - 1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE