Re: Please update sight packaging

Hi Flavien,

Am Wed, Oct 20, 2021 at 08:45:34AM +0200 schrieb Flavien Bridault:
> Thank you for this precious advice. The tip to run pdebuild when calling gbp
> buildpackage definitely helps.
>
> My next step was to try to build sight in pbuilder but I did not know how to
> do so without camp being uploaded in unstable first...

I uploaded it yesterday:

$ apt-cache policy libcamp-dev
libcamp-dev:
  Installiert:           (keine)
  Installationskandidat: 0.8.4-1
  Versionstabelle:
     0.8.4-3 50
         50 http://deb.debian.org/debian unstable/main amd64 Packages
         50 http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd buildd-unstable/main amd64 Packages

A frequent trick is to add http://incoming.debian.org/debian-buildd to
your sources.list inside the pbuilder environment to get this sooner
before it hits unstable.

> Actually I think I messed up when I rebased my changes above yours, because
> of course, I have the list of dependencies since we have it on our internal
> CI/CD pipeline. However I need to ensure that I provide a strict minimal
> set. Let me fix this today.

Feel free to take the time you need. ;-)

Thanks a lot for maintaining sight