Re: Please update sight packaging

Hello Andreas,

Thank you for this precious advice. The tip to run pdebuild when calling gbp buildpackage definitely helps.

My next step was to try to build sight in pbuilder but I did not know how to do so without camp being uploaded in unstable first... I just found some documentation now for future need. That's definitely my job to fix the missing depends, and not yours. ;-)

Actually I think I messed up when I rebased my changes above yours, because of course, I have the list of dependencies since we have it on our internal CI/CD pipeline. However I need to ensure that I provide a strict minimal set. Let me fix this today.

Kind regards,

Dr. Flavien BRIDAULT
Director of Software Development
IRCAD France & IRCAD Africa

flavien.bridault@ircad.fr
Tél. : +33 (0)3 88 119 201
  IRCAD
                  France
http://www.ircad.fr/
http://www.ircad.africa/

Suivez l'IRCAD sur  Facebook

IRCAD France
Hôpitaux Universitaires - 1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE