Re: Please update sight packaging

Hi Andreas,

I think, I hope, that this time this is the right one! :)

I added some more dependencies and remove some you added. I understand you added them to remove some CMake warnings, but normally we don't really care. iirc this is just because of some CMake files in VTK that are not as modular as we could expect. The executable files mentioned in the warnings are never used at build time nor at runtime.

I struggled a bit with pbuilder because we download some resource files during the configure step. I realized I needed to explicitly enable networking in ~/.pbuilderrc... I guess it is enabled on Debian build machines,  otherwise I would have noticed before, but I am just curious that you can confirm that to me.

I also had to add a new patch for some missing includes, we already fixed that upstream few days ago.

Please confirm that this builds fine on your side.

Cheers,

Dr. Flavien BRIDAULT
Director of Software Development
IRCAD France & IRCAD Africa

flavien.bridault@ircad.fr
Tél. : +33 (0)3 88 119 201
  IRCAD
                  France
http://www.ircad.fr/
http://www.ircad.africa/

Suivez l'IRCAD sur  Facebook

IRCAD France
Hôpitaux Universitaires - 1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE