Re: Please update sight packaging

Hi Andreas,

Cmake 21 reached testing, so that's all clear for me. You may upload the new version of the package.

Cheers,

Dr. Flavien BRIDAULT
Director of Software Development
IRCAD France & IRCAD Africa

flavien.bridault@ircad.fr
Tél. : +33 (0)3 88 119 201
  IRCAD
                  France
http://www.ircad.fr/
http://www.ircad.africa/

Suivez l'IRCAD sur  Facebook

IRCAD France
Hôpitaux Universitaires - 1, place de l'Hôpital - 67091 Strasbourg Cedex - FRANCE