Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

On Sun, Dec 20, 2020 at 10:53:57AM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> I guess the next step would be to obtain a hardware USB debugger like
> the ones I have referenced. They are around $100 US and come bundled
> with software that makes capturing reliable.

I'd need to be convinced about inadequacy of wireshark or usbmon or other
software tools before spending money on hardware (when it is also not
known whether they will really solve the problem or not).

Thanks for all the links, useful as usual.

A person from alibaba.com has responded with a promise to respond with
details. Let's see how it goes.

If all fails, it will indeed require a lot of time and energy to tinker
and in this particular case I can't get to expose the device to X rays too
often, have to time those visits to dental clinic. So, a pretty long
project and test of patience.