Re: Acquiring Dental RVG on Linux

On Sat, Dec 12, 2020 at 11:49:16PM +0100, Sebastian Hilbert wrote:
> LK-C64 from YesBiotech from South Korea.
>
> Sold on alibaba.com

1. I finally found an English page and have sent a query.

2. I sent a query to the manufacturer (2nd time around) and like before no
response. There is no hope from the retailers, I mentioned.

3. On sane-devel mailing list the thread hasn't gone further. The protocol
could not be easily recognized is what the thread status is.

4. My attempts to mimic the wireshark interactions lead to input/output
error or timeout error. Could not draw any other response from the device.