Re: [RFS] tortoize

Hi Tony,

Thanks for the explanation, there's one thing though, I configured sbuild to run lintian. The package created by sbuild is really clean.

Now there was a problem in the original tar ball. It contained links in the config/m4 directory, I stupidly checked those in in git and they ended up in the tar file.

The problem was reported for the source package and somehow sbuild strips out the links while gbp buildpackage tries to include the links in the source package.

regards, -maarten