Re: [RFS] tortoize

On Fri, Nov 27, 2020 at 02:45:45PM +0100, Maarten L. Hekkelman wrote:

> Found the error, the original tar ball contained links for the files
> generated by autoreconf in config/m4.

Good.

> This package is now ready to be uploaded as well.

Nearly.  :-)  I have fixed debian/upstream/metadata.  Please always
use yamllint to check the syntax of this file.  In the past erroneous
metadata files have broken the UDD importer.  I hope its sufficiently
robust now but lintian has mentioned an issue - so its worth checking.

Please note that references are *not* free text.  There is a fixed
structure (which you can copy from our package_template[1]).  It is
defined in Wiki[2].

I have uploaded the package including the fixed file.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/package_template/-/blob/master/debian/upstream/metadata
[2] https://wiki.debian.org/UpstreamMetadata#Fields