Re: [MoM] packaging gjh_asl_json (Was: Short Introduction)

Hi Andrei

On Fri, Sep 04, 2020 at 11:50:44AM +0200, Andrei Rozanski wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback. I see the point. Also with multiple selection was
> not that big the effort ;)

Sure. :-)

> I am happy to change the links if you provide one or I can get rid of them.

I'll leave it to your preference since I don't mind much.  I guess it
makes those rows shorter whan just having names without links and thus
easier to edit - but as I said, I don't mind much.

> I am reading the https://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/maint-guide/ in order to
> understand how to deal with the "ThirdParty" import that
>
> gjh_asl_json asks for as part of the setup. Not sure if the "dependency"
> should be a separate package...

Please simply ask here what might be your exactproblem and do not hesitate
to push your reporitory soon.  May be we can give sensible hints more
quickly than if you read the whole maint-guide. ;-)