Re: Short Introduction

Hi Andrei,

On Tue, Sep 01, 2020 at 09:49:42PM +0200, Andrei Rozanski wrote:
> I am not bored about wikis but maybe I will accept your help since when
> trying to create wiki account I get:
>

> ```
>
> Account creation failed: Automatic account creation disabled to stop
> spammers signing up. Please contact wiki@debian.org and describe what you
> want to do in the wiki. Please contact us in English, otherwise we will have
> to pass your message to online translation services..
>
> ```

I admit that's a real nuisance.  I'd like to stop this for ever now
and moved the whole Wiki page to

    https://salsa.debian.org/med-team/community/MoM/-/wikis/home

Since this has Markdown syntax and the old MoinMoin Wiki has some other
syntax it needed a bit of manual tweaking.  It would be really great
help if you could please proof read what I did and compare the old page

    https://wiki.debian.org/DebianMed/MoM

Please check whether my port was sensible and I have not forgot to
change some syntax somewhere as your first contribution.  Reading the
text again might help you anyway.

To do so simply create a Salsa account (which you need anyway) and add
yourself to the table.