Re: Short Introduction

Hi Andreas,

I am not bored about wikis but maybe I will accept your help since when trying to create wiki account I get:

```

Account creation failed: Automatic account creation disabled to stop spammers signing up. Please contact wiki@debian.org and describe what you want to do in the wiki. Please contact us in English, otherwise we will have to pass your message to online translation services..

```