Re: Short Introduction

Hi Andrei,

On Wed, Sep 02, 2020 at 05:53:06PM +0200, Andrei Rozanski wrote:
> Thanks for the help.

You are welcome.

> I will check it.

Thanks.

> Also, if needed, I could try to help migrating other pages.

I do not think that anything will become structurally better if pages
will be migrated.  Admittedly our documentation is pretty poor but I do
not think this will change just because it will be placed at some other
Wiki (for sure I might be wrong here - its just my personal opinion).

The rationale behind moving the MoM page is that its just bad to move
newcomers into the situation in which you found yourself:  Make a lot of
effort to just add a single row to a table.  Since you need to create a
salsa.d.o login anyway if you want to join a MoM project I can now give
the advise:  "Please create a salsa login and add a row to the table on
the wiki page hosted in Salsa."  This makes way more sense than
confronting people with wiki.d.o.  BTW, there are good reasons to make
the creating-login-process so cumbersome since we were bothered by
spammers in the past.