[MoM] packaging gjh_asl_json (Was: Short Introduction)

On Thu, Sep 03, 2020 at 08:10:45PM +0200, Andrei Rozanski wrote:
> Thanks! It worked.

Good.  I've seen you've spent a lot of time just to link my name to
wiki.d.o page.  While that's nice of you it would really not have been
worth that effort.  Its definitely not the best representation of my
work and not maintained at all. ;-)  But I agree that it now is closer
to the original page - thanks for it.

Do you have any questions regarding your actual work on the gjh_asl_json
package?