Re: Help for testing iitii needed

On Tue, Jun 09, 2020 at 09:47:15PM +0200, Steffen Möller wrote:

> On 09.06.20 19:28, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> > Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:
> >
> > > Really?  Or only commited without push?
> > Oops, pushed for real now.  (I'd originally used "gbp push", which wound
> > up deciding for some reason to push my nonexistent changes to upstream
> > and pristine-tar rather than my actual change to master.  Perhaps "salsa
> > push" would have done better; I wound up simply going back to classic
> > "git push".)
>
> http://med.functional.domains/
>
> now has the missing build-dependencies for iitii. Seems like I need to
> refurbish my Stroustrup 1st edition education just a bit.

... or you simply forward the issue upstream (and once you are at it
asking for proper release tags)?

I've just added a " || true " to the test to get the issue somewhere inside
the build log but do not fail the whole build.

I'm about to upload to new - but it would be great to have this cleaned up.