Re: Help for testing iitii needed

On Mon, Jun 08, 2020 at 08:57:03PM -0400, Aaron M. Ucko wrote:
> > I've started packaging iitii[1].  Building the binary and moving the
> > header file into a libiitii-dev package works but the build time test
> > was hard enough to get configuring at all.  But know there are build
> > issues inside the test:
>
> AFAICT, these stem from the fact that Debian's libctpl-dev corresponds
> to [1], whereas iitii's test wants the unrelated [2].
>
> [1] http://ctpl.tuxfamily.org/
> [2] https://github.com/vit-vit/CTPL

OK, I fixed this in Git - but this does not change the error messages
unfortunately. :-(

As Steffen mentionec three predepencencies to build this are in new
its possibly to exhausting to ask others to rebuild all these and may
be delaying this issue until these are excepted seems to be the best
strategy.