Re: Help for testing iitii needed

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:

> thanks a lot for your analysis.

No problem.  I work with C++ on a daily basis.

>> - Wrong CTPL, now addressed.
>
> :-)

... thanks! :-)

> Could you commit a patch since my C++ knowledge is extremely
> limited (even if I have a vague feeling what you mean).

Pushed.

> I do not even have a feeling what you mean. :-(

In general, it looks like the ekg fork you took changed the API
incompatibly but neglected to update the comments or tests.  I've pushed
a patch that accounts for the formal introduction of a namespace, but
there are still "no matching function" errors from a less trivial API
break.

The original mlin version looks like it should build much more cleanly,
but if you specifically need this fork, you'll need to adjust the tests
to reflect the API break (or, better yet, remind upstream to), or else
do without them.

http://www.mit.edu/~amu/ | http://stuff.mit.edu/cgi/finger/?amu@monk.mit.edu