Re: RFS paml - fixed #957659

On Sat, May 09, 2020 at 04:35:16PM +0200, Étienne Mollier wrote:
> > IMHO if upstream makes it very hard to be contacted our effort
> > we should do should not be exagerated.
>
> I'm not entirely sure I understood your opinion, but if there
> are more projects requiring a Google Account to contact
> upstream, then I'll probably reconsider getting one.

I intended to say that upstream should not require people to
create any account if they are interested in feedback.

> After all, there are so many projects on Github today, that I
> ended up opening an account last month just to allow myself
> interacting with upstream.  It seems to have been a good move
> given the positive reactions I received on that side so far.  :)

Github is quite an important development platform and our BTS is
checking Github issues if the forward property is set accordingly.  Here
it makes more sense than subscribing a Google list which will spam you
with noise.