RFS paml - fixed #957659

Good day,

I fixed another Gcc-10 FTBFS, for the "paml" package this time,
and took this opportunity to run routine-update.  Manual pages
are still missing though.  Actually, I have no clue how are
supposed to be used these programs, so it may be better if
someone having little background in phylogenic analysis has a
look at this.

I have not forwarded the patch for the moment, since reporting
bugs requires posting in a Google Group that forbids contact
through email, and I have no Google account for the moment, at
least none usable to my knowledge.  :(

Kind Regards,
--
Étienne Mollier <etienne.mollier@mailoo.org>
Fingerprint:  5ab1 4edf 63bb ccff 8b54  2fa9 59da 56fe fff3 882d